These days I am working on Google App Engine with Python, Django is too complex for GAE, so I use GAEO.But GAEO is not full stack solution, I need to make some modifications. But GAE is not traditional concept technical, not enough reference on internet. At last, I find the blog: Ben Davies’s Learning Technical Stuff.
This blog is a record of me learning stuff.I hope that in the process of recording and expressing technical stuff I will learn it better. What is technical stuff? Mostly development and computer programming, networking and other geeky tips. Enjoy!
Who is this guy, Ben Davies?
Ben is a web developer (and applications and data generalist) from Brisbane Australia. He runs a consultancy called Helium 3 IT Solutions
- Transactions in Google App Engine
- PagedQuery – Easy paging using cursors on AppEngine
- Unit Tests for PagedQuery
- PageLinks – a simple helper class for PagedQuery
- Maintaining the App Engine Datastore with MapReduce
- Timezones using Gae-Pytz
- Mapreduce to be built in to Google App Engine Environment